Orchestra 21 respects your privacy.
Personal Information Collected
Personal information is information about you, the user.
Orchestra 21 has the right to collect personal information about you, such as your Name, Address, Contact Number and Details, or any previous dealings or workings with Orchestra 21.
We NEVER share your email address or any personal details with any other party.
Your personal information will never be leased, distributed or sold to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
How this information is collected
The previously listed information may be gathered by means of:
- Subscription services
- Ticket transactions
- Information provided by third party agencies affiliated with Orchestra 21 (e.g. Try Booking, Richmond Uniting Church)
- Interactions with our website
Accuracy of stored information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information is up to date and complete.
If you would like to update this information yourself, please contact Orchestra 21.
If you have subscribed to our Mailing List you may Unsubscribe at any time without question or penalty, or you may contact us.
Why we collect this information
Collecting this data helps us to better understand how we can offer our audience and supporters the best programs and services possible.
We may use this data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the programs and services we offer
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website
- To send you promotional emails about services, products, offers and other things we think may be of interest to you or relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research
Purposes for the Handling and Disclosure of Collected Information
Information may be used for but is not limited to:
- Future interactions
- Carrying out of transactions
- The seeking of donations or sponsorship for Orchestra 21
- Any purpose that requires your information for a legal use
- Any purpose in which you have consented the use of your information
- Except as specified in this policy, Orchestra 21 will not sell, share or rent out any of your personal information
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other websites.
Orchestra 21 is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive. They enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website, and allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content specific to your interests. They allow us to see how many people use this website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic – this helps us improve the structure, design, content and functions of the website
- Identify whether you are logged in to this website
- Test content for our website
- Store information about your preferences – this helps us provide information that is more useful and interesting for you
- To recognise when you revisit our website and provide functions you used previously
How you can control cookies
Questions, opting out and contact
If you have any queries, wish to update your contact details, or wish to opt out of mail and email communications, please contact Orchestra 21.
Updated August 2017
Orchestra 21 – PO Box 261, Chadstone Centre, Vic, 3148, Australia